Friday, December 30, 2011

12 years ago, i was in the hospital, having been in labor for 4 hours...i'm glad i didn't know then that i still had almost 20 more hours until i'd get to meet my sweet baby girl. ♥

right now, there is a room full of giggly, squealing, LOUD 12-year-olds upstairs who sound like they are going to come through the ceiling at any minute. Lord help me. heheh.
i am so thankful He chose me to be her mama...even though i didn't deserve it, and even though i suck at it sometimes. i am so thankful for the people who supported me, and who never questioned my decisions, and who had my back when others were not so supportive or loving. praise God for friends!
i never doubted that she was a gift from Him, and no accident. a living example of His mercy and grace. and that is why her name is Hannah.

"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

this is what makes me smile:
wondering if she'll make a mess this big with her cupcake this year?