Wednesday, December 28, 2011

sometimes i feel like something in my brain short circuits, and things get all muddled and wonky. sometimes it makes me feel lost, confused, overwhelmed, unsure...i forget where i was, and what i was doing-the path i was on before the short circuit. i get frustrated, i feel like i am spinning in a circle and everywhere i look i see something i might have been working toward..or...not? i feel like i need to wake up from a dream, but am fully aware that i am awake. life in a fog, or under the bell jar is not one i prefer. i am hoping for clearheaded-ness to return. with a quickness.

"Hear my prayer, O Jehovah; give ear to my supplications: In thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. And enter not into judgement with thy servant; for in thy sight no man living is righteous. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground: he hat made me to dwell in dark places, as those that have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy doings; I muse on the work of thy hands. I spread forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a weary land. Selah. 
Make haste to answer me, O Jehovah; my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I become like them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Deliver me, O Jehovah, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy Spirit is good; lead me in the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O Jehovah, for thy name's sake: in thy righteousness bring my soul out of trouble. And in thy lovingkindness cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul; for I am thy servant."
Psalm 143


this is what makes me smile:
forehead curls. ♥