Saturday, February 18, 2012

things that do not happen every day.

today, three guineas chased me down a dirt path.
today, my grandma told me a story about my dad while i was sitting in the same room as she was.
today, josie beat me at a sliding board race.
today, hannah practiced her pratfalls...and actually didn't hurt herself.
today, a 2 year old handed me a flower.
today, my aunt gave me a hug.
today, my sister called and asked me to pick up a slushy on my way home.
today, i saw a righteous double sundog.
today, i fed one of the cutest boys i've ever seen mashed carrots and oatmeal.
today, my best friend invited me over for supper..and i was close enough to accept.
today, it was decided that pac-man party is really not my game.
today was a good day. :)


this is what makes me smile: hehehehh