Wednesday, November 7, 2012

i am not, under normal circumstances, a diva. or anything close to a diva. but today i totally was. and it sucked. i actually may have been less "diva" and more "actually standing up for myself and what i want"...but i felt like a diva, nonetheless. i am not a fan.

Day 7:
today, i am thankful to have good health. so many people who i grew up knowing have passed away in the past few weeks, that it has left me kind of reeling. people younger than my parents-who are relatively young compared to parents of most people my age. some who didn't take care of themselves, and fell into disease because of poor self-maintenance. some who were in that boat, but worked hard to turn their lives around...just a little too late. and some, who, despite respecting their bodies were eaten alive by cancer. i am really thankful that in heaven, there will be no disease. 

this is what makes me smile:
longevity.