Saturday, November 10, 2012

whoopsie. yesterday was a day full of ups & downs...i woke up refreshed, because i was so grumpy day before that i'd made myself go to bed early..got some nice news in the morning, saw some people i hadn't seen for months & received a few heartfelt hugs, had a rather easy morning at work doing some office-y type work for most of the time..and then i got a call that literally caused my breath to catch, and my heart to crumble. noone died. but i got some terrible news, and thought the rest of the day was definitely sunk. nope. the afternoon was revived after spending some sweet quality time with my kiddo, and then spending some more time with my kiddo. had a good talk with an old friend, and forgot to update this blog.

Day 9:
yesterday i was definitely thankful for the caring teachers and staff at my daughter's school. those people are great, and it's awesome when you are blessed with people as educators and support staff who genuinely care about your child's welfare.

Day 10:
i am thankful for the beauty of a sunset.

this is what makes me smile: