Thursday, November 22, 2012

it's the big day...my favorite holiday of the year. my family is gathered together, my nieces are running around holding hands-the cutest thing i've ever seen. my giant baby nephew keeps trying to eat my tiny baby niece. and my kiddo gets to be the cool big cousin. my sisters & their husbands are here...somehow i always forget the amount of hilarity that happens when we are all together. my cheeks hurt and i've laughed so hard i cried more times than i can count already.  there are pies in the oven, turkey waiting to be FRIED, and a big ole batch of my mom's mom's home made stuffing-which is not stuffed into anything but a bowl. haha.
i am so thankful for all the blessings i have been afforded in this life. my heart is full. ♥ happy thanksgiving.

Day 21:
i am thankful that my relatives are some of the most ridiculously amusing people i have ever met. i love being surrounded by funny funnies.

Day 22:
i am thankful for this mixed up crazy series of days on this earth that i have called life. and i am also thankful for the days i have ahead. live it up, people.

this is what makes me smile:
today, everything.
:)