Thursday, October 20, 2011

taco salad almost defeated me today. i was buried beneath insane amounts of cucumbers, cheese, tortilla chips, lettuce and meat....not to mention the vast number of dishes it took to try and contain all the craziness. mountains, and mountains of dishes. and salsa.
i am officially NOT a fan of taco salad day.


on a more personal note...


i have been on the down-slope lately.  i can feel the depression just clawing at the door to my spirit..trying to get at me..
 But you, O LORD, are a shield about me,    my glory, and the lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3
these cycles are really irritating to me, when i am feeling fine & dandy i am really thankful, but always wondering when the next down-swing will come. i really try not to think that way. i try to just give it all to God-most of the time i fail miserably. i am doing my best to claim JOY and PEACE. to be purposefully happy & always thankful..to believe my victory and healing in Jesus' Name and by His Blood. so far, this time is better. i am hoping and praying that it will not sink in. that the empty dullness, isolation and  apathy will stay behind that door...for good. get thee behind me, o foul one. 

this is what makes me smile:
breakfast of champions.