Sunday, September 4, 2011

 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.  "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.  John 15:10-12

 The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;  the precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; the rules of the LORD are true, and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even muchfine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb.  Psalm 19:7-10


But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. Psalm 68:3

A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit Proverbs 15:13 




this is what makes me smile: 
dragonflies. (click to see it full size)