Saturday, September 3, 2011

PRAISE GOD! my little Lilybug is out of the hospital. :) she is doing really well, and feeling much, much better. the docs say she is still not totally in the clear, but what do they know? she is under the care of the GREAT PHYSICIAN!

i had some weird conversations today, and most of them ended in me thinking how thankful i am to be where i am in life...which is really unusual. just listening to people talk about situations they are dealing with..or not dealing with, reminds me of how far i have come. it's a good thing.

i've been exploring my local "neighborhood" recently, and today i came upon a marshy area that i hadn't noticed before. it was stinky, but really pretty. funny, it seems like there is a hidden message in there somewhere.

this is what makes me smile:
cattails.
























oh, and here is the 'eagle tree'..none perching today.