Thursday, September 22, 2011

this morning i was driving to work (yeeep. first day, y'all.), enjoying the lovely fresh autumn-y views, when i saw a mist-bow. it was very bright, amazingly beautiful, and i feel blessed to have seen it.
and speaking of the first day...it went pretty well, i was offered even more hours, so that is a blessing. i'll be working between 32-35 hours, when i was only expecting 20. very helpful. :)
 it was really nice to see some of my co-workers, and parents again..and the kiddos. but i have to say, i so did the right thing in leaving my old position. just witnessing how things are in there...wow. i couldn't do it. so i'm thankful that God gave me the courage to leave that job. i have had sooo much less stress, and i just feel like an all around "nicer" person for it. i am really hoping and praying that that stress & gunk doesn't start to creep back into my life.
aaannnd. i guess that's it.

this is what made me smile today:
a beautiful sunset. (those can always make me smile, so i kind of feel like i'm cheating, but no 2 sunsets are exactly the same!)