Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let the rain kiss you.  Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  Let the rain sing you a lullaby.  ~Langston Hughes
i think i am the only person around here who is loving this string of rainy days. i can see how it could be a pain if you have some awesome outside plans that you've been looking forward to, but in my opinion, rain is spectacular. :) so is sunshine. and snow...

 Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.  ~John Ruskin
a favorite song, which i heard on the radio on the way to school, and then again, on the way home..

this is what makes me smile:
seeing what my great grandfather looked like, for the first time ever. :)
also...realizing that my grandfather got hand me downs from his SISTER
 :) (shoes)