Wednesday, August 10, 2011

i am ridiculously, crazily excited right now. i have one wild little niece under the same roof, and will see the other one tomorrow. :D  my family has never really been one to take "family vacations." one summer we went to Chincoteague, Va for a long weekend, but other than that, the extent of our "vacations" were trips to visit my grandma. not that that wasn't fun...but it's just different when you go somewhere you don't normally visit. so i guess this will be our second "real" family vacation, and i can't wait! in the morning my parents, hannah, my sister,  brother-in-law, niece, two dogs and myself will pile into 2 vehicles and travel north, to a quaint little town called Warren, Pa. this is where my other sister, brother-in-law, and niece live. it is in the northwest corner of the state...just about as far as we could possibly be from each other and still both live in Pa. we will be staying there over night and then all 10 of us humans will caravan to the great Niagara Falls. awe.some. we're staying in a farmhouse that is supposedly on a large island in the middle of the Niagara river. cooooool. :) i should have read more about the property, but after i saw "babbling brook," "21 wild acres," and "fire pit," i stopped reading because i was drooling and my head started to spin.

this is what makes me smile:
the moon through the trees..